Thursday, May 23, 2013

Salt Lake City Boudoir Photography - Alexis

Alexis

Check out Alexis' stunning boudoir pictures we shot in my Salt Lake City, Utah boudoir studio.  We did several different looks for her shoot.  Hair and makeup done by Kristen Packard.  Shoot styling and design by Opie with Boudoir by Opie.

Look One - Side braid with wine lip and a purple halter babydoll slip from Victoria's Secret.  I shot this look on the floor with a fur throw.

Look Two - Bun on top of her head with an orange lip and a silver and orange babydoll slip from Victoria's Secret.  I shot this look with a white antique chair in front of my mint green and gray damask fabric backdrop called "Seahorse".

Look Three - Hair down with a nude lip and a ultra sexy black lace teddy.  I shot this outfit on the red velvet chaise lounge.

Look Four - Hair down with a nude lip and a fun yellow bra and panty set.  I shot this outfit on a cream love seat sofa.

Look Five - Hair down with a nude lip and panties.  I shot this look with sheets on the bed.

by Opie Janzer


utah boudoir picture

utah boudoir picture

utah boudoir picture

utah boudoir picture

utah boudoir picture

utah boudoir picture

utah boudoir picture

utah boudoir picture

utah boudoir picture